Open House Flyer

We were asked to create our own open house flyers and include items, such as the time and date, room number, grade level, teacher name, and contact information.

For a larger view, click image.



The reason for choosing the open house flyer as an artifact was due to the fact that I found this assignment enjoyable. This particular assiagnment was one of my favorites because I was able to be creative and have fun while being engaged in my learning experience.

I choose to display my open house flyer because I take pride in this piece of work. Not only did I get a great grade on this assignment, I also amazed my family, classmates, and teacher. The reason I like this particular flyer is due to its simplicity and eye-catching approach. The image is colorful for the young students while straight forward and to the point for the parents.

No comments: